COLUMBUS, OH- The OHSAA *Unofficial* Rankings have been released for Week 8, and according to the great folks at JoeEitel.com, there are some YSN Partner schools making waves.
The Poland Bulldogs are the highest-ranked team across the Network coming in at #4 in Division IV. Which presents the “If the season ended today” in which if that were the case, the Poland Bulldogs would host cross-town rival, and fellow NE8 opponent, Hubbard.
Teams on the fringe of playoff contention are Niles, South Range, Wellsville, East Liverpool, Cardinal Mooney, and Leetonia.
For a full list and incredible coverage of HS Football rankings visit JoeEitel.com.
- Austintown Fitch
14. East Liverpool
15. Beaver Local
24. Lakeview (Eliminated from Contention)
- South Range
24. Jefferson (Eliminated from Contention)
25. Edison (Eliminated from Contention)
18. United (Eliminated from Contention)
27. East Palestine (Eliminated from Contention)
6. Warren JFK*
25. Lisbon (Eliminated from Contention)
*Indicates the team would unofficially qualify for playoffs if the season ended today