TERRE HAUTE IN- Louisville freshman Kylah Meyer already has a fantastic high school season under her belt. In her first year with the Leopards she managed to become a state qualifier. The numbers don’t lie, Kylah is one of the best runners in the area. In the state meet, Meyer finished 37th out of 173. Over the weekend Meyer put her skills to the ultimate test as she traveled to Terre Haute Indians to compete in the Cross Country USA meet. Terre Haute is known to be the hotspot for cross country in America, and attracts some of the top runners you can find. Kylah ran well finishing with a time of 19:08 which was good for 3rd overall, and the best time clocked by a runner from Ohio. This accomplishment only adds to the excitement of what we are going to see out of Kylah’s future.
About YSN Live
Your Sports Network (YSN) was a vision of two friends who thought there was a link missing from the chain of local sports, and the delivery to those who enjoy them.
With the evolution of technology, there should be little reason that you should never be able to stay current with live games, matches, and events at the local level.
- SOUTHERN GETS THEIR TICKET TO THE NEXT ROUND
- CLIPPERS MAKE THEMSELVES CHAMPIONS IN THE SECTIONALS
- HOWLAND OWNS THE FOURTH QUARTER
- WARRIORS MAKE THE MOST OF FINAL HOME GAME
- CARDINALS RIGHT BACK INTO DISTRICTS
- KNIGHTS CRUISE PAST COWBOYS
- LAKERS SEIZE A SECTIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE FINAL SECONDS
- KRZNARIC HITS 1,000 CAREER POINTS IN WIN OVER SPARTANS
Subscribe for Updates
Subscribe now and get all the updates right in your inbox!