SALEM OH- I caught up with Salem Head football coach Ron Johnson before his week 3 matchup with East Liverpool. Coach Johnson touched on how happy he was with the week one grinder with Crestview, and the offensive improvements that led to the explosion in week 2 against Beaver Local. He talked about the newer guys improving and getting reps as they prepared for week 3 and beyond, and how important it is for all the guys to gain experience.
About YSN Live
Your Sports Network (YSN) was a vision of two friends who thought there was a link missing from the chain of local sports, and the delivery to those who enjoy them.
With the evolution of technology, there should be little reason that you should never be able to stay current with live games, matches, and events at the local level.
- BLUE DEVILS THRIVE IN THE JUNGLE
- CATS STAY COOL ON SENIOR NIGHT
- SPRINGFIELD TIGERS FOOTBALL COACH’S CORNER (EP. 8) WITH SEAN GUERRIERO
- ONE TENACIOUS TIGER
- SPRINGFIELD TIGERS FOOTBALL COACH’S CORNER WITH COACH BILL MILLER
- O’DONNELL STEALS THE SHOW
- BOARDMAN SOCCER COACH’S CORNER (EP 2) WITH ZACH STAMP
- BOARDMAN FOOTBALL COACH’S CORNER (EP 6) WITH DJ DOTA
Subscribe for Updates
Subscribe now and get all the updates right in your inbox!